My Couple of Words

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Picture Inspiration

52 Weeks of Photocentric Creativity & Community

I have joined an online photography e-class with Tracey Clark who will be sharing 52 weeks of weekly inspirations.  Once a week Tracey will be e-mailing a prompt that will encourage and inspire class participants to pick up our cameras and taking meaningful pictures.  The class Picture Inspiration also includes message boards and a gallery to share our images.  Imagine it has started 4 weeks ago I am still pondering about each prompt and wondering what I am going to photograph.  Anyway going to start playing catch up.

 So Week 1: Self portait

So here I am doing the dreaded Self Portrait with darling daughter in background!


We're now getting closer - you can see where this is going!


Oh how we love to pose, but hey if I wanted her to do that do you think she would!

0 comments:

Post a Comment