My Couple of Words

Sunday, July 3, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ......Day 30

Self Portrait



Ok this in the final prompt of the 30 Day Photography Challenge over at White Peach Photography and of course I am late with it.  Oh how I hate self portraits but it is one good way of learning.  I took it holding an old film Canon camera belonged to my Uncle who has passed away and a laminated copy of the 30 Day Challange.  Can't believe I have actually taken part in a photography challenge and went on to complete it.  O.k. I ran out of steam near the end of it but better late than never.  When starting out I felt well I'll give it a go - I'm great for starting things but when it comes to completing them, now that's a different story.  Anyway thoroughly enjoyed this challenge run by Mary over at White Peach Photography.  Why don't you have a look at everybody else's Self Portraits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment