My Couple of Words

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beautiful People........

I have just started an online photography course with Cheryl at Feelgood Photos.  It is a 4 week online Portraiture Photography workshop.  Cheryl will send us an instructional PDF assignment to complete by the following Thursday.  There is also a private photographer's forum for everybody to share their images, to ask questions and to chat to fellow photographers.  I am really looking forward to it.  Unfortunately first up is the dreaded 'self-portrait' and like everybody else - I hate being in pictures myself.



Cheryl looked for a self portrait with a 'Summer Theme'.  Well this is our summer at the moment in Ireland - rain, rain and more rain.  Just added the sunglasses in the hope that the sun might come out sometime!!!  Oh, of course, I had company - Bruce.  If I wanted to get a picture of him I wouldn't have a hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment