My Couple of Words

Monday, July 16, 2012

Photography.....Genres Demystified

I have started another new on-line photography workshop with Cheryl of Feelgood Photos - Genres Demystified.  It also includes a 30 Day Photo Challenge, with a twist.  You have to include an object that means something to you, in each photo, every day.  So I have decided to go with a "Freshly caught Fairy".





I got this Fairy back a few years ago for my daughter Chloe - we are still trying to work out when we got it.  I bought it in a craft stall in Galway and would you believe we were in Galway at the weekend and that same craft stall is still there with all their little "Freshly caught Fairies" hanging on tree branches.  Oh, and they also have the most adorable handmade Owls.  Then I was browsing on the web and found their website Away with the Fairies and I see that they have a shop "The Secret Garden Fairy Shop" in Kinvara, Co. Galway.  Guess who is off to Kinvara soon.........



0 comments:

Post a Comment