My Couple of Words

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Live, Laugh & Love...



This is a layout I completed recently using Websters Pages, 'Ladies and Gents'.  Love these papers and while browsing Websters Pages website I came across a lovely layout using these papers, so here is my take on it.  I also used some prima flowers and ribbons I had from my stash.





I love these photos of my daughter with her Nanny and Grandad.  I love how she loves her grandparents so much.  These photos were taken of her First Communion seven years ago and imagine I'm only scrapbooking these pictures now.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea to store photos in a scrapbook. They look amazing! I have been meaning to get my boys to put some of their 'important' works of art into scrapbook form, so I will have to read through your blog for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! This is a beautiful layout - I really like the banners.

    ReplyDelete