My Couple of Words

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Learn Something New.....

Everyday.   Yes it is that time of the year again when Shimelle's 'Learn Something New Everyday' online course starts again.  This year I am determined to complete this course.

"Learn Something New is all about being aware of the world around you and taking away one little lesson from that world each day for a month. You can approach it in terms of gratitude. Or patience. Or steps toward a goal. You can then take on the documentation in any style you want: write in a journal. Make a minibook. Write daily blog posts. Take a daily photo. Use pocketed page protectors for a one-month addition to your albums or a September focus for an on-going Project Life album. Work with paper or pixels. Write a little or a lot. Total creative freedom to make it work for you." Shimelle.com











For my mini album I am using a small sketch book which I have altered.  I have a couple of Amy Tan's Day books but there wasn't enough pages in them so I decided to use this sketch book based on her day books.






5 comments:

  1. Love your cover! So colorful and playful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Love Shimelle's classes and am determined to do all 30 days. Looking forward to seeing your work

      Delete
  2. I think it's going to look beautiful all stuffed with your bits of learning at the end..something about that sketch paper looks very inviting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian for your lovely comment. I hope I'll keep it up - it's day 5 and so far so good. Hope you are enjoying LSNED

      Delete
  3. Oh pretty cover and intrigued by the different page edge shapes - looking forward to seeing what you've done with those.

    ReplyDelete